Typology of processed data and purposes of processing
Web browsing data
Computer systems and software procedures for the operation of this website acquire, during their normal operation, personal data, the transmission of which is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but which by its very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, allow to identify the users. Such data are kept for the time necessary to carry out such activities, except for any investigation of cybercrime against the site. No data deriving from the web service will be communicated or disseminated except for fulfilling the obligations provided for by laws, regulations or Community legislation.
Data provided by users voluntarily
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of information via electronic forms or via email to the addresses indicated on this site, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address (which is necessary to meet the requests) as well as any other personal data required by the form or inserted in the message. The acquired data will be processed by the holder and / or third parties, together with which the holder provides the service requested by the user. Data will be processed to respond to the request or for the provision of the service; it may also be used for informational, promotional and commercial purposes relating to products, services and initiatives provided by Supergarage. Data communication to third parties will only occur if this is necessary in order to comply with the received request.
Purpose of processing for sending periodic newsletters
With the consent of the person concerned, Supergarage may use the provided data voluntarily in order to send periodically messages via email (newsletters) with information of interest regarding Supergarage and its activities. For sending newsletters, we acquire the consent - specific and separate - of the person concerned who is now informed that this contribution is entirely optional and any refusal will not result in any consequences (if not the prevention of the sending periodic newsletters). The person concerned can at any time request removal from the newsletter service by using the links in the emails received, or by writing to: email@example.com .
Data processing is carried out by means of computerised tools and / or manually for the time that is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected and, in any case, in accordance with the relevant current regulations. Specific security measures are observed to prevent from losing data, misuse or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
Optional data transfer
Aside from what was specified for web browsing data, users are free to provide (or not provide) their personal data. Their missed transfer may involve only the impossibility to obtain what was required.
Holder, People in charge, and Appointees’ categories
The Data Holder and Manager of the processing is:
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via phone call: 081 551 3104
- or sent to the Via Shelley, 11 - Napoli
In addition to employees and collaborators of Supergarage, the processing of personal data may also be carried out by third parties to which the company entrusts some activities (or a part of them) that are connected to or instrumental in the processing or provision of requested services. In this case, the same parties will act as self-employed, co-owners, or may be appointed as people in charge or managers of the processing.
Rights of data subjects
At any time, you may exercise your rights to the data controller in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. n. 196 of June 30, 2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
- 1. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, although not yet registered;
- their communication in an intelligible form.
- 2. The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data; - of the purposes and procedures of processing;
- of the logic used in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- of the identification details of the holder, of the people in charge and of the designated representative in accordance with Article 5, clause 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or appointee.
- 3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- deletion, transformation in an anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or processed subsequently;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in the preceding points have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is impossible or entails a manifestly disproportionate use of means, compared to the protected right.
- 4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part: - for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.